The Jewish Community Endowment Foundation of New Mexico is working for the Jewish community. We are committed to its future.
The Foundation partners with local Jewish organizations to help build endowment funds that will sustain their programs and operations in perpetuity. Organizations that choose to, appoint a representative to serve as an Organization Trustee on the Foundation board. These Trustees give us input on their organization's needs and aspirations. They learn about how the Foundation can help them. The Organization Trustees are involved in decisions related to policy setting, stewardship of the funds entrusted to the Foundation and grants made to the community.
The following partner organizations are represented on the Foundation board:
- Jewish Federation of New Mexico
- Congregation Albert
- Congregation B'nai Israel
- Congregation Nahalat Shalom
- Hillel at University of NM
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Albuquerque
- Holocaust & Intolerance Museum of New Mexico
- Solomon Schechter Day School of Albuquerque
The Foundation also manages funds for organizations that have placed their assets with us because they value our integrity and the service we provide. Learn more about Agency Funds by contacting us.